These Terms and Conditions apply to all our business units including Flywheel IT Services (East Midlands) Limited, Flywheel IT Services (West Midlands) Limited, Nexus Associates (ICT) Limited, Colwyn Technologies Limited and Colwyn Technologies Limited T/A Flywheel IT Services.
We will to respond to all points of contact within one (1) business day and aim to resolve any issues you have within five (5) business days. Business hours are 9am-5.30pm Monday-Friday.
Our Contact Details
Telephone: 02039 85 85 85
Address: Flywheel IT Services, 35 Greenbox, Westonhall Road, Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove, B60 4AL
Contact form: You may use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Key Terms and Conditions
The full Terms and Conditions of Nominet’s domain name registration service details can be found online here.
- All domains are renewed on an annual basis.
- We will send out invoices 60 days prior to your domain name expiring. We will send the invoice to the email address on your account, and it is your responsibility to make sure your contact details are up to date.
If you do not wish to renew a domain, please make sure you contact us a minimum of 35 days before your domain expires.
- Unless requests to the contrary are received, all domains are renewed automatically approximately 30 days before the domain name expires.
- If you request that you no longer wish to have your domain name renewed by us, it will be left to expire and all services we provide regarding that domain name will be suspended. Your domain name will then go into a 30 day protected period.
- After 30 days, your domain will be suspended by Nominet and it will go into a 60 day grace period. If you change your mind at that stage and want to retain your domain name, you still can – at the original renewal price. This must be requested by email before the 80th day after your domain has expired.
After 90 days your domain will be cancelled and deleted from the register and made available for resale through a third party registrar by Nominet. We cannot guarantee the renewal of a domain name after this happens.
- If you no longer wish to carry on with your contract for domain name services with us, please email us no less than 35 days before your services are due to be renewed. We will not charge you for transferring a domain(s) away to another registrar’s tag. In doing so, you acknowledge that termination of the agreement for any reason will result in us ceasing to provide the applicable services, with the consequences that flow from such cessation, including (but not limited to) deletion of data such as hosting account(s) and mail boxes.
If you wish to raise a complaint about abuse you have received (phishing scams, spam emails etc), please contact us with as much detail about the abuse. We will investigate your complaint immediately.
If you wish to make a complaint about a service you have received, please contact us and share as many details about the issue as you can. We will acknowledge your complaint within 1 business day and aim to resolve any issues within 5 business days.
If you’re not happy with the initial outcome of a complaint regarding your .uk domain name, you may escalate your issue to Nominet (the .uk registry).